Jada Berteaux, Author & Meditation and Conflict Resolution Expert
As a conflict resolution professional, Jada has learned as much about herself as she has about her clients. This journey has led her to embrace the phrase self-discovery enthusiast and her mission is to help others learn to enjoy the journey of self-discovery and to become self-discovery enthusiasts, too!
She treasures every opportunity she has to join with and inspire others who desire to:
- Transform conflict into opportunity.
- Embrace their “Big Life Vision.”
- Unmask sabotaging self-defense mechanisms and unblock their greatness.
- Tame unruly energy to reduce unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- Power their life by self-discovery!
While mediating, coaching, training and facilitating groups, she saw herself in so many people who wrestled with both internal and external conflicts. Resolving the internal conflict between who we show the world and our greatest selves is vital to discovering, or re-discovering, passion for life and a more fulfilling journey. This is the journey of the Vulnerable Free Spirit.
Connect with Jada at www.vulnerablefreespirit.com
(Special note: brand and site + more created with Natalie Viglione of Team Gu!)
Get in touch with Jada directly here:
Find Jada on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/VulnerableFreeSpirit
Her website: www.vulnerablefreespirit.com
Watch Jada's 2020 Learning Session
Create Excellence Using Alternative Healing Practices
In this presentation Jada Berteaux discusses:
- How the mind interacts with the body… and how the soul responds;
- Meditation and mindfulness;
- Life patterning;
- How self-reflection and self-love heal;
- How BOTH masculine and feminine energies interact;
- Plus, a special full meditation sequence delivered by Ashley Moye
- AND MORE!
Free Resource from Jada Berteaux